Mom Hour Listeners!
when you use the code MOMHOUR
Fearless finance checks all of the boxes for ethical financial planning practices. This is a fee only financial planning firm which means they don’t try to sell you anything and they’re not after a commision. They really are just here to help you make the best possible choices.
— Sarah and Meagan
Hosts of The Mom Hour
Want to schedule a free intro call? Get in touch:
Why We’re Different and About Our Process
- A fiduciary (human!) financial planner to understand your financial habits, goals, and fears.
- A full Financial Plan with step-by-step advice on how much to save, how to achieve your financial goals, and guidance on estate planning, insurance and investments.
- $260/hour for your initial plan, typically 2-4 hours over 2-3 meetings
- Once you have a plan, annual check-ins and meetings to update your plan for a life change are $220/hour
- No long-term commitment; you can terminate at any time.
Who are our clients?
She’s 31 and single. She rents her apartment, but is hoping to buy a property in the next few years. She has some student loans. Sarah probably needs 2 hours for her Initial Plan.
They’re in their mid-thirties, married, and have a toddler with one on the way. Tyler’s not that happy with his job and wants a change. Olivia and Tyler probably need 3-4 hours.
Rob and Susan are in their early fifties. Two children, both in college. They want to retire in their early sixties if they can. Rob and Susan probably need 4 hours.