The Fearless Way
We get it, whether you’re free and single, paying for daycare, ready for retirement or paying for college. You’re building and changing your professional and personal life. Life changes have a financial impact and you want to be prepared. You want to make good decisions and you want to feel secure about your future. Fearless Finance works with you to develop a plan to help you do that.
- A human financial planner to understand your financial habits and fears.
- All planners are fiduciary.
- A full Financial Plan: how much to save, contribute to retirement and how to
achieve your goals.
- Step by Step guidance on estate planning, insurance and investments.
- A simple roadmap with your specific “to-do’s” that you prioritized.
- Full digital intake on our platform.
- Spending tracking app to keep you on your plan.
- Access to your planner by email for free for simple questions.
- $260/hour for your initial plan, typically 2-4 hours over 2-3 meetings
- Once you have a plan, annual check-ins and meetings to update your plan for a life change are $220/hour
- No long-term commitment, you can terminate at any time.
Who are our clients?
She’s 31 and single. She rents her apartment, but is hoping to buy a property in the next few years. She has some student loans. Sarah probably needs 2 hours for her Initial Plan.
They’re in their mid-thirties, married, and have a toddler with one on the way. Tyler’s not that happy with his job and wants a change. Olivia and Tyler probably need 3-4 hours.
Rob and Susan are in their early fifties. Two children, both in college. They want to retire in their early sixties if they can. Rob and Susan probably need 4 hours.
Only want to discuss a specific topic like Student Loans? We’ve got you covered.
- $260/hour for Initial Plan (typically 2-4 hours over 2-3 meetings)
- For annual check-ins and meetings to update your plan when you have a life change, you’ll pay $220/hour
- We charge to the nearest quarter hour, and you don’t pay for prep time
- Try our online intake for $90 (one-time cost) and potentially save 30-60 minutes of Initial Plan time (coming soon)
What works for you?
Online Intake (coming soon)
In Person Intake
Do you have a specific financial goal or topic you need advice on? Maybe you’re trying to optimize paying back student loans or figuring out if you qualify for loan forgiveness. Maybe you inherited some money and you want to know how to best invest it? Maybe you want a portfolio check up? No problem, we can work with you on your Special Topic and hold off on a full plan. See more about Special Topic pricing here.
Work with a group
Join one of our small group planning courses (1-2x/year) to get planner guidance on developing your own financial plan in 5 classes. Interested in learning when the next group opens?
Sign up for the interest list. Or, form a group of your own with friends and start any time by emailing email@example.com
It’s Simple to Get Underway
Fill Out the Form
One of our Advisors will be in Touch
Jump in and Get on Track
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the most common questions we’re asked about the Fearless Plan. Have a specific question? Schedule a free call today!
How do I choose a Planner at Fearless Finance?
You can take a look at each planner’s profile here at Our Team. See who makes the most sense for you. You can also indicate “no preference” and we will match you as best we can. You can schedule a free intro call to see if it’s the right fit, and you can also always change planners if the chemistry isn’t right. No commitment.
How much access do I get to my advisor and when?
As much as you need. Outside of paid virtual meetings, you can email your Planner whenever a question comes up and if the Planner can answer your questions easily by email, it’s no charge. If your Planner feels, at his/her discretion, the question is too complex, your Planner will ask you if you’d like to meet and give you an estimate of the amount of time you will need e.g. 15 minutes or 1 hour. We typically recommend an annual Check-in to make sure your plan still reflects your goals, but you can meet more often (or less), if you prefer.
How much will a plan be in total?
We don’t know that yet until we start working with you, but typically an Initial Plan takes 2-4 hours spread over 2-3 meetings. Each meeting is about 1-1.25 hours. You are ONLY charged for the time you are actually meeting with your Planner. You are not charged for prep time and you cannot be charged in advance of a meeting. You pay for each meeting after the meeting ends. We can charge to the closest quarter hour.