Student Loans: Payback plans, Forgiveness, Refinancing
- Optimizing your payback options
- Figuring out if refinancing is right for you
- Getting on top of private loans
- Considering and applying for forgiveness
- Fitting your student loan payment into your Cash Flow
- Deciding whether to pay loans off early or use savings to pay off loans
- Fully fiduciary advice, no commitments, no sales, no strings attached
Have another Special Topic?
Maybe you want a fiduciary professional to look at your investments and make sure they are in line with your goals, or help you consolidate your accounts or pay less in fees.
You’re ready to buy and need advice on how much you can afford for the down payment and the monthly payment. Maybe you want help figuring out how to accumulate a down payment.
We can help you plan for how to fund start-up costs, organize your accounts, set a take-home “salary” and make sure you’re saving appropriately for taxes and retirement.
- $260/hour for Initial Plan (typically 2-4 hours over 2-3 meetings)
- For annual check-ins and meetings to update your plan when you have a life change, you’ll pay $220/hour
- We charge to the nearest quarter hour, and you don’t pay for prep time
- Try our online intake for $90 (one-time cost) and potentially save 30-60 minutes of Initial Plan time (coming soon)
What works for you?
Online Intake (coming soon)
In Person Ontake
Work with a group
Join one of our small group planning courses (1-2x/year) to get planner guidance on developing your own financial plan in 5 classes. Interested in learning when the next group opens?
Sign up for the interest list. Or, form a group of your own with friends and start any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s Simple to Get Underway
Fill Out the Form
One of our Advisors will be in Touch
Jump in and Get on Track
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the most common questions we’re asked about the Fearless Plan. Have a specific question? Schedule a free call today!
How do I choose a Planner at Fearless Finance?
You can take a look at each planner’s profile here at Our Team. See who makes the most sense for you. You can also indicate “no preference” and we will match you as best we can. You can schedule a free intro call to see if it’s the right fit, and you can also always change planners if the chemistry isn’t right. No commitment.
How much access do I get to my advisor and when?
As much as you need. Outside of paid virtual meetings, you can email your Planner whenever a question comes up and if the Planner can answer your questions easily by email, it’s no charge. If your Planner feels, at his/her discretion, the question is too complex, your Planner will ask you if you’d like to meet and give you an estimate of the amount of time you will need e.g. 15 minutes or 1 hour. We typically recommend an annual Check-in to make sure your plan still reflects your goals, but you can meet more often (or less), if you prefer.
How much will a plan be in total?
We don’t know that yet until we start working with you, but typically an Initial Plan takes 2-4 hours spread over 2-3 meetings. Each meeting is about 1-1.25 hours. You are ONLY charged for the time you are actually meeting with your Planner. You are not charged for prep time and you cannot be charged in advance of a meeting. You pay for each meeting after the meeting ends. We can charge to the closest quarter hour.